To add a new user to your Workspace, navigate to the Workspace > Members page and click the + New Member button at the top of table.
Select the appropriate Role for the new Member. Each Role comes with a different set of Permissions, which can apply at the Team or Event level.
You can add more than one Member by clicking + Add another in the lower righthand corner. Note that when using the invite window, all of the Members must have the same Role and access to the same Teams or Events.
You can see whether a Team Member has confirmed their account under the Invite Status column in Workspace > Members menu.
If you need to resend an invitation email to a Workspace Member, you can do that by hovering your cursor over the cell under the Last Activity column where a three dot menu will appear, allowing you to "Remove" or "Resend Invite."
Adding Workspace Members by importing a CSV
To add Workspace Members in bulk by importing a CSV, you'll first need to create and clean your CSV file using the following as columns:
- First Name (required)
- Last name (required)
- Email (required)
- Mobile Phone
- Office Phone
You can click to download this Team Members Import Template spreadsheet, which has Circa member fields already set as column headers: Team Members Import Template.
Uploading your spreadsheet
To upload your spreadsheet:
- Click the + at the top of the sidebar and select Add New Member.
- In the lower left of the popup, click "Import CSV File" and select your file.
- Use the next screen to map the column headers from your file (on the left) to the correct Circa Member Fields (on the right). Then click Next.
- In the next step, choose a Role for the members you're importing. Be sure to learn about different Permissions before inviting your Team.
- Choose which Team(s) or Events you would like to add the members to, then click Next.
- The last page will ask you to confirm that you are ready to import the members. If you're ready, click Import.
When the import is complete, you will see a confirmation screen. If there were any errors with the import, you will have the option to download a .csv file which will tell you what errors occurred.
A few notes:
- When you add a new Workspace Member, they'll receive a welcome email with a link to confirm their account and set a password.
- Confirming an account (i.e. setting a password and signing in) isn't required to start collaborating on Circa. For example, when you assign a Task, the assignee will begin receiving assignment notifications, even if they haven't confirmed their account.